We consider a refund within 3 days of purchase on a case-by-case basis and do not offer unconditional refunds. Due to the increasing of frauds in the industry (purchasing a product and then requesting a refund to get the product for free), we only grant a refunds in certain specific cases.
The products we provide are digital downloads, and we cannot limit their usage after download. Therefore, a refund will only be considered within 3 days after the purchase date. Please note that this return policy does not apply to services (premium support and website optimization) provided by The gplblog.xyz.
However, you must first contact our technical support (Via Our Facebook Page). We always try our best to solve such issues for our customers and we will surely issue a refund if we can not help the customer to solve them.
The refund will NOT be granted if:
- You have not contacted our technical support team on the website and just ask for a refund after purchase
- You made a mistake and downloaded not what you needed. You don’t want the product after you’ve downloaded it, you simply change your mind or you bought the product by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product. You have not carefully read the documentation from the developer and can not install or configure the downloaded product correctly
- Product is not compatible with your WordPress, plugins, web server or other environment
- The product did not meet your expectations. You should review the selling page and ask questions to clear any confusion before purchase
- The product displays a message that you need to enter your license key or activate it to receive automatic updates, and there are no any other license restrictions
- You broke your site during product installation or lost data
- It has been 3 days of refund period after purchase
When you send a refund request to GPLblog, the information is conveyed to our Payment Gateway partners. Depending on the Gateway & bank’s processing time, it can take 5-7 business days for the refunds to reflect in the customer’s bank account or card balance.
The time taken to process a normal refund depends on the payment mode that was used while making the payment.
|Payment Method||Refund Time|